CA 592-B Filing
California requires 7% withholding and quarterly reporting by any individual or entity making payments of more than $1,500 of California Source Income
to the person, corporation, partnership, fiduciary, partner, beneficiary, shareholder, member or vendor who is a non-resident of California that do not
have a permanent place of business in California.
You can easily file CA 592-B with eFileMyForms.
For more information, click here and sign up for Free!
eFileMyForms CA 592-B Features:
- Multiple filers
- Multiple Tax Years available online
- Import from Excel or delimited files
- Generation of quarterly California filings
- Generation of Y/E 592-B PDF statements for recipients
- Export to Excel
- SSAE 18 SOC I Type II certified environment
- Data is available online, 24/7 from any work location.
CA 592 Reporting:
What needs to be reported?
- Report & withhold on certain payments made to Non-Residents of California
- Payments made for personal services performed in California
- Payments made to nonresident entertainers and athletes for California performances
- Payments received for a covenant not to compete in California.
- Payments releasing a contractual obligation to perform services in California.
- Income from options received because of performing personal services in California.
- Bonuses paid for services performed in California.
- Rents and royalties from assets located in California.
- Distributions of California source income.
Your all-in-one solution for online CA 592-B software, CA 592-B reporting, & CA 592-B e-file service